Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backing up windows clusters

2005-01-20 13:54:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backing up windows clusters
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:54:40 +0100
Hello Charles

Here is the setup I would use

physical node 1 ALL_LOCAL_DIVES with an exclude list of the cluster-drives
physical node 2 ALL_LOCAL_DIVES with an exclude list of the cluster-drives
physical node 3 ALL_LOCAL_DIVES with an exclude list of the cluster-drives

logical node 1 (cluster ip 1) the relevant drive
logical node 2 (cluster ip 2) the relevant drive

make the relevant files under ../netbackup/db/altnames, then test restore of
a single file from each physical node

regards
Michael

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:30:29 -0600, Charles Ballowe wrote