Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Client install on active/active Exchange cluster

2005-01-14 13:45:59
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Client install on active/active Exchange cluster
From: david.trostli AT veritas-software.com DOT br (David Trostli)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:45:59 -0200
just install it as a normal install

-----Mensagem original-----
De: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu]Em nome de Lee Anne
Pedersen
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2005 14:21
Para: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

I'm about to uninstall a 3.4 client and replace it with a 5.0MP3 client.
This W2K server was active/passive when I first installed the client and
agent, so I'm not sure how I should be installing it on an active/active
cluster.

Do I have to move the clustered Exchange 2000 services off the node I'm
installing to, or can I just install it on an active node?

Thanks,
Lee Anne

Lee Anne Pedersen MCP
LAN/Server Analyst

Alberta Corporate Service Centre (ACSC)
DCS Delivery Team E
Ph: 780-427-2504
LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.