Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eject Command

2005-01-04 17:14:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eject Command
From: kris.williams AT hp DOT com (Williams, Kristopher L)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:14:06 -0600

Hello all,

Need some help finding the right CLI command. What I'm doing is making a
simple script that will eject a tape from a silo. I want to have our
operators type something like eject_tape.cmd BCA0001

My problem is I can't seem to find a NBU command that will eject a tape
either by giving the slot number the tape is in or the barcode. I tried
vmrobcmd.exe but I kept getting hung up with an error saying that it
could not connect to the robotic software daemon. Communication to the
robot is fine since I can use robtest and vmupdate to access it.

Can anyone help?

This is a Windows environment with all Windows master and medias.

Thanks,

Kris