Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mix FP & MP in version 4.5 with SSO

2005-01-03 22:22:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mix FP & MP in version 4.5 with SSO
From: song_1977 AT yahoo DOT com (Song)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:22:46 -0800 (PST)
--0-703324047-1104808966=:84483

Hi all,

I need to upgrade my current version 4.5 (MP5) environment to FP7. I going to
upgrade only master server (cluster) & 3 more SSO media & SAN media servers.
Pls advice whether SSO can support mix FP & MP coz I have more SSO media server
which not going to upgarde and what are the thing to take note.

Thanks alot.

-Song

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!
--0-703324047-1104808966=:84483

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I need to upgrade my current version 4.5 (MP5) environment to FP7. I going
to upgrade only master server (cluster)&nbsp;&amp; 3 more SSO media &amp; SAN
media servers. Pls advice whether SSO can support mix FP &amp; MP coz I
have&nbsp;more SSO media server which not going to upgarde&nbsp;and what are
the thing to take note.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks alot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>