Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error 13 on ndmp

2005-01-31 22:14:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error 13 on ndmp
From: len.boyle AT sas DOT com (len boyle)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:14:18 -0500
Hello Jerry

I am not sure where the Error 13 came from.

Can you tell us a little more. Is the tape drive that this backup used
attached to a netapp? To the netapp with the src data?

You might want to look at the messages log on the netapp
/vol/vol0/etc/messages

If you have ndmp debugging turned on you can look in the ndmplogs (I may
have a typo in this name) see the netapp ndmpd command to set debug levels.

There are also ndmp logs on netbackup, but I would look at the netapp logs
first.

len