Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup License Query

2004-12-25 04:29:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup License Query
From: sanju149 AT yahoo DOT com (sanju p)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:29:34 -0800 (PST)
--0-30785794-1103966974=:29553

Hi,

I have a test server with me ,the demo license key for Netbackup 4.5 has
expired.

1)If i install the netbackup software again..will it work?
2)If i install the Sun OS and then install the netbackup software will it work?

Early reply and quidace would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

--0-30785794-1103966974=:29553

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have a test server with me ,the demo license key for Netbackup 4.5 has
expired.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1)If i install the netbackup software again..will it work?</DIV>
<DIV>2)If i install the Sun OS and then install the netbackup software will it
work?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Early reply and quidace would be highly appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29917/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250";>Learn
 more.</a>
--0-30785794-1103966974=:29553--