Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault profile

2004-12-20 08:30:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault profile
From: avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il (avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:30:41 +0200
Is it possible in one vault  profile (NBU 4.5) to duplicate several media
servers with the original read storage units
and also control the number of running jobs?
Assume I have 5 media servers and I want use only 1 drive for read and 1
drive to write within the vault profile.
The problem now is if I config 5 media-servers in the advanced
configuration (duplication tab)
and 1 read drive per every media-server, the vault start 5 duplication jobs
and every job is using a drive
and I want to use only one drive for the whole vault (1 duplication running
and 4 are waiting).

Avi
Hapoalim Bank
Important Notice
This message and its attachments are designated solely for the addressee.
They contain information that may be privileged and protected by law.
Duplication or distribution of this information in any manner is prohibited by
law.
If you receive this document or information and it is not addressed to you, it
must be
deleted from your system forthwith.
In such case, kindly inform us of this event as soon as practicable..