Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS robot(s)...

2004-12-14 15:18:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS robot(s)...
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (James Pattinson)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:18:20 +0000
Hi Hampus

Veritas support should be able to help you with this - but it's
actually quite simple, assuming there are no firewalls between your
master/media servers and your ACS/LS host.

You configure the ACS/LS robot on ALL netbackup servers, so each server
talks directly to the ACS/LS machine, rather than having a NBU robot
control host.

As you have a small library, I imaging the ACS, LSM, and PANEL numbers
are all 0. So you have two ACS/LS drives, 0,0,0,0 and 0,0,0,1. Your
tpconfig -d output should look something like this:

Index DriveName              DrivePath                Type    Shared
Status
***** *********              **********               ****    ******
******
   0   IBMULTRIUM-TD20        /dev/rmt/0cbn            hcart    Yes
UP
         ACS(0) Definition       ACS=0, LSM=0, PANEL=0, DRIVE=0
   1   IBMULTRIUM-TD21        /dev/rmt/1cbn            hcart    Yes
UP
         ACS(0) Definition       ACS=0, LSM=0, PANEL=0, DRIVE=1

If you need any more info let me know!

Cheers,
James