Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unable to allocate new media for backup

2004-12-08 02:38:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unable to allocate new media for backup
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:38:57 -0800
 Never ever trust available_media its never correct for 3.4.1 or 4.5(mp6)
its so far off it makes me sick! I show many tapes as DB tapes that were
never DB tapes and are written on current active - Maybe it's my upgrade
from 3.4.1 to 4.5(mp6) - same bot same 2003 master same media server
ljcisvrts name?