Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape library change

2004-11-29 10:37:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape library change
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT com (Tim Hoke)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:37:34 -0600 (CST)
I'm not sure why you would want to swap out the STK for an ADIC.

I would stick with the L700 and upgrade some/all of the drives.

You can always keep a couple of the dlt8k drives around for "legacy"
restores.

You may want to consider LTO 3, but beware as NetBackup doesn't have much
support for it.... yet.  I'm sure it's coming though.

HTH
-Tim