Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 Offhost Backups with EMC

2004-11-26 08:52:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 Offhost Backups with EMC
From: Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:52:56 -0000
Got this working - to an extent.  The offhost data mover is a Media Server.
Originally I meant that the snapshot was successful, as was the backup using
snapshot but not offhost.  Got this working using the underlying devices
rather than EMC Powerpath.  It is currently going to Veritas engineering so
may be an issue with PowerPath.

Phil