Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error with Veritas BackupExec 9.1 and Exchange

2004-11-03 10:45:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error with Veritas BackupExec 9.1 and Exchange
From: DepedI AT europe.stortek DOT com (De Pedro, Ignacio)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:45:25 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C1BC.27EB08FE

Hi folks,=20

I have experienced an error with Veritas BackupExec 9.1 and agent for =
MS
Exchange. We had the exchange in raid 1 disks and one of the disk died =
on
Monday, the databse not bring up and with help of MS support, we =
deleted
logs form Sunday and Monday, check the consistency of DataBase and then
bring up without problems, but after this we cann=B4t do backups we =
obtain an
error A00084AF Directory or File was not found, or could not be =
accessed.

Can anyone help me?=20

Regards,=20
Nacho=20

___________________________________________________________=20
Ignacio De Pedro Echeand=EDa=20
Software Support Engineer=20
+34.91.371.77.22  Phone=20
Ignacio_De_Pedro AT storagetek DOT com=20
StorageTek=20

___________________________________________________________=20

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede =
contener
informaci=F3n privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Ud. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la utilizaci=F3n, divulgaci=F3n y/o =
copia sin
autorizaci=F3n est=E1 prohibida en virtud de la legislaci=F3n vigente. =
Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
inmediatamente por esta misma v=EDa y proceda a su destrucci=F3n.

information that is confidential and protected by professional =
privilege. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C1BC.27EB08FE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Error with Veritas BackupExec 9.1 and Exchange</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi folks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have experienced an error with =
Veritas BackupExec 9.1 and agent for MS Exchange. We had the exchange =
in raid 1 disks and one of the disk died on Monday, the databse not =
bring up and with help of MS support, we deleted logs form Sunday and =
Monday, check the consistency of DataBase and then bring up without =
problems, but after this we cann=B4t do backups we obtain an error =
A00084AF</FONT> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Directory or File was =
not found, or could not be accessed</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Can anyone help me?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Regards,</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Nacho</FONT>
</P>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">_________________________________________________________=
__</FONT></B>

<BR><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">Ignacio De Pedro =
Echeand=EDa</FONT></B>

<BR><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Arial">Software Support =
Engineer</FONT></SPAN>

<BR><SPAN LANG=3D"es"><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">+34.91.371.77.22&nbsp; Phone</FONT></SPAN><SPAN =
LANG=3D"es"><B></B></SPAN>

<BR><SPAN LANG=3D"es"><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Ignacio_De_Pedro AT storagetek DOT com</FONT></SPAN>

<BR><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">StorageTek</FONT></B></SPAN>
</P>

<P><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><B><FONT SIZE=3D1 =
FACE=3D"Arial">_________________________________________________________=
__</FONT></B></SPAN>
</P>

<P><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Este mensaje se =
dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener informaci=F3n =
privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Ud. el destinatario indicado, =
queda notificado de que la utilizaci=F3n, divulgaci=F3n y/o copia sin =
autorizaci=F3n est=E1 prohibida en virtud de la legislaci=F3n vigente. =
Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique =
inmediatamente por esta misma v=EDa y proceda a su =
destrucci=F3n.</FONT></SPAN></P>

<P><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This message is =
intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that =
is confidential and protected by professional privilege. If you are not =
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, =
copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. =
If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify =
us via e-mail and delete it.</FONT></SPAN></P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>