Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1: Where to get 5.1

2004-11-01 11:19:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1: Where to get 5.1
From: nhruby AT uga DOT edu (nathan r. hruby)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:19:31 -0500 (EST)
[ warning: n00b alert! ]

So,

I found some 5.0 licenses and media in my office from a older (now dead)
project that some one else (now gone) did the purchasing for.  What I have
seems to be 5.0 licenses and media.  So, what I'm wondering is if there is
a downloadable upgrade to go from 5.0 to 5.1, or if I need to purchase a
new media kit and/or additional licenses?  The Veritas support site seems
to not indicate either way....

Thanks for any clue-by-fours you can thwack me with!

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby AT uga DOT edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free