Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 and NetBackup 4.5

2004-10-14 11:48:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 and NetBackup 4.5
From: tstewart AT nibsc.ac DOT uk (Thomas Stewart)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:48:57 +0100
On Thursday 14 October 2004 14:29, Johnson, Chris wrote:
> Does anybody know if Windows 2003 and NetBackup 4.5 are compatible?  If
> so, what needs to be done to let the 4.5 admin console run on a Windows
> 2003 server?

We only have windows clients, I don't know about a nb windows server.

However I do know that Netbackup 4.5 GM is not compatible with Windows 2k3,
I'm not sure which feature pack started supporting it. We upgraded straight
to 4.5 fp6. And it all appears to be working fine. Get your vendor to send
you a media pack. Maybe go straight to 5.1?

Regards
--
Tom