Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] could not set receive buffer size on socket?

2004-10-14 10:09:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] could not set receive buffer size on socket?
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1272710618-1097762956=:69163

I'm noticing in my job details the "Warning bptm (pid) could not set receive
buffer size on socket, errno = 132"

It is not fatal, but I'm wondering why I get it, and what the correction would
be.

Any ideas?

Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com jim.vandevegt AT pmic DOT com
There is no luck except where there is discipline.

--0-1272710618-1097762956=:69163

<DIV>I'm noticing in my job details the "Warning bptm (pid) could not set
receive buffer size on socket, errno = 132"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is not fatal, but I'm wondering why I get it, and what the correction
would be.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any ideas?</DIV><BR><BR>Jim VandeVegt<br>vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com
jim.vandevegt AT pmic DOT com<br>There is no luck except where there is
discipline.<p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br><a
href="http://vote.yahoo.com";>vote.yahoo.com</a> - Register online to vote today!
--0-1272710618-1097762956=:69163--