Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Hanging

2004-10-04 11:50:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Hanging
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:50:21 -0400
You cannot run v5.0 w/o patches!  (If fact, whenever you upgrade I
recommend you contact Veritas support or at least go to their website).

V5.0 has a required patch.  In addition, 3 maintenance packs have come
out.

My guess is that you've probably been bit by the corruption the patch
would have avoided, so you must go through the procedure to clear that
up, then apply MP3.  It's all there at the Veritas support site  (and
the problems of base v5.0 are also here in the archives of this mailing
list).

cheers, wayne