Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reporting, Database, Scripting, etc

2004-09-13 15:20:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reporting, Database, Scripting, etc
From: juanino AT yahoo DOT com (Jerry)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
This article describes storing backup speeds in a
mysql database and graphing it.

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=9053/sam0403a/0403a.htm

The concepts can be extended to any of the veritas
command line functions with some modifications if you
are comfortable with perl and sql.  The script
listings and screenshot of the image it creates are
included in the article.