Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media not in library but it is!

2004-09-07 16:38:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media not in library but it is!
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT com (Tim Hoke)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:38:43 -0500 (CDT)
Karl,

That's correct.  There is no LTO2/HCART2 robot type.

You were looking at the robot type, not the media type.

But, that does beg the question... Do you have HCART2 drives defined?

Can you manually mount the tape with tpreq?

Does bptm actually say it's waiting for mount of the media?

I've seen this message pop up recently and then the tape mounts anyway.
Are there available drives?

That's a few more things to look at.

-Tim