Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] my hp storageworks 1/8 can't be configured correctly with Netbackup 4.5

2004-09-02 20:17:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] my hp storageworks 1/8 can't be configured correctly with Netbackup 4.5
From: moliver AT lgi DOT com (Miles D. Oliver)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:17:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Marianne van den Berg wrote:

 Baby Steps.....

 I've got the drive up now and have successfully executed a manual backup.

 Now to get review the policies and schedules and get them in order and
then on to tackle the ORACLE and RMAN part of this process.

 The whole process is a bit more work from the command line but it is
coming.

 Thanks for all the help.

 Miles D. Oliver
 Senior Systems Engineer