Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] socket read failed

2004-08-31 11:46:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] socket read failed
From: dlogcher AT MIT DOT EDU (Dan Logcher)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:46:10 -0400
We recently upgraded our Master and Media servers from Tru64 5.1A

to 5.1B in both datacenters.  Development Datacenter is working fine,
but Production master server is giving me socket read failed when I
try to run bpmedialist.  I can run it in DEV.

I tried rebooting the master, but to no avail.  Any thoughts on
what this is?  We applied the inetd.mod patch that HP recommended
when we did Development servers.  This is a new problem.

--
Dan Logcher  W91-219C ASST UNIX Admin