Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is a date-specific backup possible?

2004-08-26 17:15:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is a date-specific backup possible?
From: mcarebackup AT hotmail DOT com (MCare Backup)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:15:48 -0400
Many thanks,  it seems like Douglas's solution should work just fine.  I was
actually hoping that NBU might have a date-range policy built into it, just
so I wouldn't have to find some way to program Windows to give me a file
list -- the DIR command is not quite as forgiving as I'd like...  I'm
actually finding, though, that custom scripting is the best way to get what
you need out of this piece of software.

Thanks,
Skip