Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Insight

2004-08-25 10:48:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Insight
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (Mark Steel)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:48:33 +0100 (BST)
I've seen this when you have the folder open ( ie a process/shell using
that directory ). netbackup seems to re-write the directory and if it cant
then it just bombs out.

have also seen it when two people on remote admin gui's alter the policy
at the same time ( yes, fairly stupid but happens ).

we take a tar copy of all config information locally each day at a quiet
time to recover from these issues.

regards
Mark