Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to get total writing time for a job

2004-08-23 10:32:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to get total writing time for a job
From: juanino AT yahoo DOT com (Jerry)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
 bpimagelist  -d 8/01/2004|grep IMAGE |awk {'print $6
" " $15'}

Result is in seconds.
This includes the time to position I believe, so
bperror will show just tape speed, depends on what you
are looking for.  In windows, if you don't have grep
and awk I'm sure there are ways to accomplish the same
thing.

Jerry

--- "WILLIAMS, KRISTOPHER L" <kris.williams AT hp DOT com>