Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup reports (failed, successful) going back a year?

2004-08-18 10:30:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup reports (failed, successful) going back a year?
From: james_sherman AT uhc DOT com (James M Sherman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:30:40 -0500
Hello,

We need to generate reports showing failed and successful backups going back
almost a year
for several hosts in our NetBackup (4.5) environment.

'bpdbjobs' data is only saved here for 10 days, and I'm not sure what the best
method is to get this
information... 'bplist' is great for showing individual files backed up going
back forever, but is there
a better summary report we can generate that just shows all backups completed on
a given date for a
given box?   How about failed backups also?

Thanks very much, sorry if I'm missing something obvious,

-Jay Sherman
james_sherman AT uhc DOT com