Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Merging Master Servers

2004-08-09 23:52:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Merging Master Servers
From: mcavoy76 AT hotmail DOT com (Chris McAvoy)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:52:39 -0500
I'm still around...

Thanks for updating the link.  There's no way this process will work with
4.5 or 5.0, because of the binary catalogs.  In fact, I'm not certain that
it totally worked in the first place, as I never took care of the VolDB's on
the Media Servers.

That's not entirely true, it mostly worked, but there were hitches that I
never adequately resolved.

Anyway, hope the new link helps out there, thanks again Jim.

Chris