Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need New Mammoth Drive

2004-08-05 14:46:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need New Mammoth Drive
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:46:55 -0500
--=_alternative 00672D9B86256EE7_=

Hi,

Our var's can't seem to find us a NEW Mammoth drive.

We are decommissioning our SUN Mammoth L400Library.

We need an internal/external Mammoth drive for future restores.

The drive chassis's in the L400 are not compatible with standard 5 1/4
drive bays.

Any suggestions who to contact in canada?

Thanks,
Karl
--=_alternative 00672D9B86256EE7_=

restores.</font>