Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need to list a weeks worth of backups and status by policy

2004-07-22 13:51:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need to list a weeks worth of backups and status by policy
From: WBedour AT lear DOT com (BeDour, Wayne)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:51:45 -0400
Mark:
This is great, it's exactly what I needed.  I modified it a little so I can
input and grep out individual policies.  With what I already have and the
output from your script, I should be able to load those guys up with enough
paper to let me do real work for a couple days.  Thanks again to everyone
else's input on this.

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX:  313-240-3065