Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA on Tru64

2004-07-20 08:48:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA on Tru64
From: bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com (Adametz, Bluejay)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:48:50 -0400
I just did a test upgrade from Netbackup V3.4.1 to V4.5 FP7 on a Tru64 V5.1B
pk4 master server. Since my favorite X Windows-based tools are now gone, I
figured I'd start using the Java-based admin console. But, when I try to log
in with jnbSA, I keep getting "Unable to login, status:504 Incorrect
password", no matter which account I use and even though I *am* specifying
the correct password.

I found http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/252391.htm, which seems to
implicate enhanced security (which I cannot turn off due to regulatory
requirements), but is some 1.5 years old and does not offer any solution.

Does anyone have this configuration working?

                                                - Bluejay Adametz

Some are bent with toil, and some get crooked trying to avoid it.