Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 fails with error 41 (Peculiar Prob lem)

2004-07-13 09:10:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 fails with error 41 (Peculiar Prob lem)
From: Niederriters AT mont.disa DOT mil (Niederriters AT mont.disa DOT mil)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:10:14 -0500
Thirupathi,

I had the same problem running the same versions.  I had to split my
Exchange mailboxes into several streams.
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\[a-h]*
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\[i-q]*
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\[r-z]*

They all finished fine after this change.  We have about 300 mailboxes on
our Exchange server.

HTH
Sam