Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup v4.5 - Why is tape not returned to scr atch pool

2004-07-08 07:30:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup v4.5 - Why is tape not returned to scr atch pool
From: BrochF AT europe.stortek DOT com (Brochart, Fabrice)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:30:34 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C464DE.FBB5A2DE

        Hi Paul,

If the cartridge come from a scratch pool, it should return to the =
scratch
pool, but if it came from another pool (your Daily pool) then it never
return to a scratch pool .
For example, if you have upgraded from 3.4 version without scratch pool =
then
you may encounter this kind of behaviour.

Regards.

Fabrice