Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting Back On Schedule - Scheduled jobs not ru nning on time...

2004-07-07 09:27:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting Back On Schedule - Scheduled jobs not ru nning on time...
From: Rockey.Reed AT veritas DOT com (Rockey Reed)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:27:53 -0700
Steve,

I am not 100% sure this will work because I am not where I can test it, but
you may want to change the "Active. Go into effect at:" date and time for
the schedules on the Attributes tab of the policy.  This would be done to
reestablish the start times for the schedules.  However, the long-term
solution may be to switch from the Calendar based to frequency based
schedule.  HTH

Thanks,
Rockey J. Reed