Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris slow BMR performance

2004-07-06 12:14:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris slow BMR performance
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:14:15 -0500
--=_alternative 005931D786256EC9_=

Hi,

I'm doing a test BMR of a client.

I'm getting slow performance when doing the restore. specifically /, other
larger data partitions seem to go quickly.

Switch is set to autoneg, solaris is set to autoneg. Switch shows full
duplex on the ports.

I'm using the Solaris 8 Feb 2004 release.

I'm wondering if anyone else ran into this?
--=_alternative 005931D786256EC9_=

the restore. specifically /, other larger data partitions seem to go
quickly.</font>
shows full duplex on the ports.</font>
--=_alternative 005931D786256EC9_=--