Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: LTO2 st.conf lines

2004-06-29 13:03:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: LTO2 st.conf lines
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:03:11 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1001025499-1088528591=:76023

we also have stk library (l180) with fc hp lto2 drives talking to sol8...  we
have st patched to the latest and have no issues with the default settings with
the driver...  its been in prod for 3 months so far.

michael.thomson AT orange.co DOT uk wrote:
Hi Scott

I just replied to the list with my experiences. I'm not saying everyone will
have the same problems and need a customised sd.conf entry, but I would advise
you to test the bundled definitions in your environment.

Cheers
Mike

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you
in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to
anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No
2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,
Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.

aaarrrggghhh!!!!
FreeBSD rocks

--0-1001025499-1088528591=:76023

<DIV>we also have stk library (l180) with fc hp lto2 drives talking to
sol8...&nbsp; we have st patched to the latest and have no issues with the
default settings with the driver...&nbsp; its been in prod for 3 months so
far.<BR><BR><B><I>michael.thomson AT orange.co DOT uk</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>Hi Scott<BR><BR>I just replied to the list
with my experiences. I'm not saying everyone will<BR>have the same problems and
need a customised sd.conf entry, but I would advise<BR>you to test the bundled
definitions in your
environment.<BR><BR>Cheers<BR>Mike<BR><BR><BR><BR>*******************************************************************************<BR>Important.<BR>Confidentiality:
 This communication is intended for the above-named person and<BR>may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in
this<BR>communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come
to you<BR>in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or
show it to<BR>anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.<BR><BR>Monitoring/Viruses<BR>Orange may monitor all incoming and
outgoing emails in line with current<BR>legislation. Although we have
 taken steps to ensure that this email and<BR>attachments are free from any
virus, we advise that in keeping with good<BR>computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.<BR><BR>Orange PCS Limited is a
subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No<BR>2178917, with its
address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,<BR>Bradley Stoke,
Bristol BS32
 maillist - Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT
edu<BR>http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/listinfo/veritas-bu<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR>aaarrrggghhh!!!!<br>FreeBSD
 rocks<p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html";>New
 and Improved Yahoo! Mail</a> - 100MB free storage!
--0-1001025499-1088528591=:76023--