Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for "dummies" ?? - me bing the dummy at this point

2004-06-28 15:43:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for "dummies" ?? - me bing the dummy at this point
From: simont AT mitre DOT org (Simon Tetelbaum)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:43:29 -0400
Quickest way to learn is to start using it. There are wizards for most
things you want to create in the netbackup console
(/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/jnbSA).  You'll quickly learn most of the
terminology/layout of the application. Also, look through the SysAdmin
guide--the first chapter or two is enough to get started.