Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup policy planning worksheet for 5.x

2004-06-28 09:47:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup policy planning worksheet for 5.x
From: Robert.Stump AT dla DOT mil (Stump, Robert (Contractor) (DRMS))
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:47:02 -0400
I am looking for a "planning worksheet" similar to the one in NB4.5 but with
changes to accommodate new features in NB 5.1.  I checked the SAG for 5.1
and it referred to page 225 but it wasn't there and I could not find it
anywhere in 5.1 SAG.  I suppose I could modify the one in the 4.5 SAG but
perhaps this has already been done.  Anyone have a modified policy worksheet
or a similar tool for maintaining paper records of policies?  Post or mail
to me at:
Robert_dot_Stump@dla_dot_mil (change the " _dot_ " to " . " for mailing.

thanks