Veritas-bu

[Fwd: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive usage report?]

2004-06-22 11:38:28
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive usage report?]
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:38:28 -0500
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:48:09AM -0400, Simon Tetelbaum wrote:
> Ya, I would like to get my hands on some reporting software to
> compliment NetBackup. I've got a pretty simple setup (one Media/Master
> server) but the software still seems to cost 10K +. How much does the
> Aptare software go for?

It's licensed based on the number of servers and tape drives you have so
it's going to vary.  Contact them a get a quote - it's going to be far
more accurate for you than us giving you rough numbers.

Drop an e-mail to sales AT aptare DOT com.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org