Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migration solaris => linux

2004-06-16 12:58:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migration solaris => linux
From: nantel AT ecopiabio DOT com (Mathieu Nantel)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:58:53 -0400
Just to throw my 2 cents here:

Approximately 1 year ago we moved from a Solaris 8 sparc NBU server to a
Redhat 7.3 box. I never had a single problem, other than classic file size
limitations. I've even recently installed NBU5 on Gentoo. Appears to have
also worked without any problems.

Veritas has given NBU pretty good Linux support. Kudos to them.