Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk Based Backup

2004-06-09 13:26:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk Based Backup
From: Ebon_Nash AT compuware DOT com (Nash, Ebon)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:26:15 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C44E46.6B7DB336

We moved from disk storage units to disk staging storage units and took a
huge performance hit.  The overhead required for disk staging, and apparent
filesystem fragmentation due to 100% utilized filesystems, forced us to
revert back to disk storage units.  If performance is an issue, be wary of
disk staging storage units.

Ebon Nash
Compuware Corp.