Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Central / BUE Reporting

2004-05-27 23:15:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Central / BUE Reporting
From: somogyic AT att DOT net (somogyic AT att DOT net)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 03:15:25 +0000
Hello:

Anyone have experience with "command central"? How do you like it; good
reporting tool? I am looking for the equivalant of Advanced Reporter for an
environment made up of 80 BackupExec servers. I require somekind of auto report
that gets generated every morning from all the BUE (8.5, 8.6, 9.0) servers to a
central repository where all the staff can examine what is
outstanding/failed/successful. Any other 3rd party products? Any simple scripts
to do this?

I would appreciate the assistance. Thanks.

Charlie