Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 41 and 25 errors for 5.0mp1

2004-04-30 17:32:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 41 and 25 errors for 5.0mp1
From: Paul.Yahnig AT prnewswire DOT com (Paul Yahnig)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:32:24 -0400
--=_alternative 0076529585256E86_=

Since my upgrade, I have put on MP1, that fixed alot of problems.....I am
still getting 41 and 25 errors on oracle backups.  The part that makes it
worse, it is not all the time, for a week all is good, then for a few days
it is "cranky", then it behaves again.  Has anyone seen this?
Thanks
Paul

Paul Yahnig
Manager, Systems & Network Administration
PR Newswire
paul.yahnig AT prnewswire DOT com
http://www.prnewswire.com

800-832-5522
(201) 369-5022 (direct)
(201) 369-0544 (fax)
"We tell your story to the world."
--=_alternative 0076529585256E86_=

fixed alot of problems.....I am<br>
still getting 41 and 25 errors on oracle backups. &nbsp;The part that makes
it<br>
worse, it is not all the time, for a week all is good, then for a few days<br>
it is &quot;cranky&quot;, then it behaves again. &nbsp;Has anyone seen this?<br>
Thanks<br>
Paul Yahnig<br>
Manager, Systems &amp; Network Administration<br>
PR Newswire<br>
paul.yahnig AT prnewswire DOT com<br>
http://www.prnewswire.com<br>
800-832-5522<br>
(201) 369-5022 (direct)<br>
(201) 369-0544 (fax)<br>
&quot;We tell your story to the world.&quot;</font>
--=_alternative 0076529585256E86_=--