Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] changing media type from hcart to hcart2

2004-04-30 14:49:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] changing media type from hcart to hcart2
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT com (Tim Hoke)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:49:40 -0500 (CDT)
Keep in mind that this command  will only change the volDB entry.  The
mediaDB nor the imageDB entry will be effected.  So, when you need to do a
restore, you'll run into problems.

Since the mediaDB file is binary, there's no _easy_ way to make this
modification.

Really the only solutions are to duplicate/expire or expire/import.

HTH
-Tim