Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO with disk?

2004-04-28 11:24:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO with disk?
From: JSimon AT reliant DOT com (Simon, John)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:24:29 -0500
Take a look at the image file, should show both locations once it is written to
tape and before it is deleted from disk (whatever the reason may be). As for
never deleteing from disk, if your shop is anything like mine we don't have a
year worth of disk to keep all my backups there, have about 3 days worth (60tb)
so it gets deleted from disk ;)