Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Daemon definitions

2004-04-27 10:33:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Daemon definitions
From: tlewick AT hrblock DOT com (Lewick, Taylor)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:33:15 -0500
Hi all, I am putting together a little educational presentation for some
of our operators, and via the NetBackup documentation I have found
definitions for all of the NetBackup daemons and processes I am
interested in except for three...

I was wondering if some of you could provide a "textbook sounding"
definition of the daemon/process in question.  Nothing too detailed,
just a line or two describing what this process does...

I need them for vltcore, bpbrmvlt, and bpdbjobd

Thanks,

Taylor