Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 155 Disk full Errors: Erroneous

2004-04-13 17:03:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 155 Disk full Errors: Erroneous
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:03:14 -0500
I was getting these errors when the VSP files would get locked and couldn't be
deleted when the job was finished. The partitions filled up and all heck broke
loose.

I also turned it off and things are working much better now.
Veritas support states FP6 resolves some, if not all, of the VSP issues.

Rusty