Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Script for changing schedule retention levels

2004-04-12 21:12:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Script for changing schedule retention levels
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:12:45 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C420F3.65EB5831

As an addition, I found the bpplschedrep command that  can be ran as such:

I still need to find a way to get a list of all schedules with the policy they
belong to. All of the schedules I want to change have the word "off" in them,
so I can grep for that when doing my change script...

Harry S.
Atlanta