Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changed master server IP address, now having sporadic problems

2004-04-12 10:50:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changed master server IP address, now having sporadic problems
From: jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com (Jack L. Forester)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:50:40 -0400
Ok, I think we may have found the problem...the sysadmin responsible for
a number of servers called me and said that he still had a server on the
same IP address as my master server.  *sigh*  I was told that my servers
were going to be the only ones in that address range.

He's removed the offending IP address from the server and I'm rerunning
one of the failed backups.

*fingers crossed*

--
Jack L. Forester, Jr.