Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reports problem

2004-04-12 10:46:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reports problem
From: cduarte AT cimcorp.com DOT br (cduarte AT cimcorp.com DOT br)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:46:27 -0300
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm having some problems with the report tool in my master server with
NBU 3.4.1_6. The S.O. is a Windows 2000 SP4. When i try to open the tool,
the screen remains loading, and this process never stop. When i look in the
task manager, the process of reports its in "Not Responding" state. What it
could be?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Henrique Duarte</DIV>
<DIV>Cimcorp - Brasil</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></div></html>

InSite - O melhor serviço de hospedagem e registro de domínios.<br>
R$29/mês - registre agora - http://www.insite.com.br/registro/<br>