Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Deleted policies appearing across different /separate masters

2004-04-02 19:31:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Deleted policies appearing across different /separate masters
From: David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com (David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:31:04 -0800
--=_alternative 0002D2D088256E6B_=

Good afternoon,

Curious phenomena this afternoon. I've found policies that were deleted
from one NBU master server appearing as if by magic on a completely
separate master server. The 2 masters are not connected and exist in
different parts of the country running different libraries.

How on earth can that happen! The 2 systems cannot see each other - the
only link I can think of is that for GDM purposes, our master here is
listed with the domain name on the other master (the one where the
policies appeared).

All Win2K environment with 4.5_fp6.

Anyone?

Regards,
David Attreed.
--=_alternative 0002D2D088256E6B_=

found policies that were deleted from one NBU master server appearing as
if by magic on a completely separate master server. The 2 masters are not
connected and exist in different parts of the country running different
libraries.</font>
systems cannot see each other - the only link I can think of is that for
GDM purposes, our master here is listed with the domain name on the other
master (the one where the policies appeared).</font>
Regards,<br>
David Attreed.</font>
--=_alternative 0002D2D088256E6B_=--