Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sharing tape devices between windows and unix

2004-04-01 12:27:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sharing tape devices between windows and unix
From: steve AT warning DOT ca (Steve Mickeler)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:27:01 -0500 (EST)
Another list member replied off-line telling me to make sure the Removable
Storage Manager in windows is disabled.

Sure enough, RSM was enabled and after disabling it, the windows box
appears to be leaving the other drives alone.

I'll be monitoring the system closely to make sure the windows server
really is leaving the drives alone.

Thanks.