Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error creating a storage unit on NBU 4.5 FP6

2004-03-30 13:38:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error creating a storage unit on NBU 4.5 FP6
From: sharmelin AT isilon DOT com (Shai Harmelin)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:38:57 -0800
Hi

I have a configuration problem after upgrading from NBU 4.5 to 4.5 FP6.
Before the upgrade I successfully configured a Standalone None robotic
tape drive with qscsi - 1/4 Inch Cartridge density. I created a  qscsi -
1/4 Inch Cartridge Media and a NDMP Storage unit pointing to the media
and taped drive specified above. NDMP Backup and Restore policies were
working fine.

After upgrading to 4.5 FP6 I cannot create such a storage unit. The
console does not allow me to choose similiar settings of the ones I
chose before the upgrade.
When I try to save the storage unit I get an error code 233: Invalid
record. Are there any patches available for a post 4.5 FP6 install or
workaround for this issue?

Thanks,
Shai